PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES FROM ARDYSS.
ARDYSS RETAIL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Ardyss guarantees the quality of any product which carries the Ardyss name and certifies that the products manufactured meets high standards of freshness and quality for our Retail Customer’s use. We are confident that our Retail Customers will find our products satisfactory in every way. Simply request an exchange or refund from us within five (5) days from your receipt of the product, proof of sales transaction will be required.
This guarantee is limited only by the terms of certain warranties attached to or packaged with our products and does not apply to any product intentionally damaged or misused. All products must be returned in salable or perfect condition. You are responsible for any and all Content that you send to us.
You may not use the Site or other Offerings or any information that you get from the Site or other Offerings to:
• interfere with any other user’s use of the Site or other Offerings;
• conduct any unlawful activity;
• misrepresent your own identity or any affiliation that you may have;
• modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or other Offerings;
• alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices;
• “frame�?, “mirror�? or “deep link�? any part of the Site
• Link to any page within the Site or other Offerings from any web site or web page that makes any claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any product, whether or not such product is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by us.
USE OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES PROVIDED BY THE SITE
When using any e-mail address provided to you on or through the Site or other Offerings, you agree not to transmit to any person or entity:
• any Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harmful, harassing, tortuous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or is racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or is subject to an agreement of confidentiality, or infringes upon our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
• any non-public information about any company;
• any trade secret; or
• any computer code, files or programs (for example, a computer virus) designed to interrupt, destroy, compromise the security of or limit the functionality of any device.
OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All Rights Reserved. Ardyss Fashion owns and operates the Site and/or other Offerings in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute materials from the Site or other offerings in any way without our prior written permission.
You may not modify any materials contained within the Site or other offerings nor use any materials for any other purpose. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any intellectual property through your use of the Site or other Offerings.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license to use the content on the Site solely for the purpose of viewing and purchasing from the Site or other offerings in the course of using the Internet.
You may not make a temporary or permanent copy of the Site or other offerings or any Content, on any media or for any purpose whatsoever.
We do not transfer the title to any Content to you. We retain all right, title and interest in all Content. You may not sell, resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise translate any of the software portions of the Site or other Offerings to a human-readable form. You may not transfer any portion of the Site or other offerings to any third party.
Ardyss, our logo, and the name of the products produced, marketed, sold or distributed by the Company, are trademarks and/or service marks of Ardyss or its affiliates.
The people giving product testimonials on our Site or other offerings reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
Although we attempt to maintain the integrity of the Site and other Offerings, we make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site or other offerings. If you believe that you have discovered an error in the Site or other offerings, please contact us and include, if possible, a description of the error, and your contact information. We will make reasonable efforts to address your concerns.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using the Site or other offerings, you expressly agree that:
• The Site and other offerings are provided on an “as is�? and “as available�? basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, except as expressly noted in the section of this Agreement entitled Ardyss Customer Guarantee.
• We do not make any warranty that (i) the Site or offerings will meet your requirements; (ii) the Site or other offerings will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or other offerings will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) any errors in the Site or other offerings will be corrected.
• Your use of the Site or other offerings is at your sole risk. Advice, statements or opinions should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances.
• You are solely responsible for any damage to you or to any third party caused, directly or indirectly, by any material that you download or obtain through the Site or other offerings. We may not be held liable for any damages or harm attributable to viruses or other destructive materials.
• your inability to access your registration data at any time;
• your use or inability to use the Site or your purchase or use of other offerings;
At any time and for any reason, we may terminate your use of and access to the Site or other offerings. At any time and for any reason or for no reason, we may modify or discontinue providing the Site or other offerings, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you.
No notice is required to affect any termination right of any party. You shall not hold us responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages due to our modification or discontinuation of the Site or other offerings or our termination of your access to the Site or other offerings.
Ardyss has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering policy and what the information collected is used for on this website:
Personal Identifiable Information:
When you place an order for products we collect Personally Identifiable Information, (such as name, contact and billing information and other transaction information). We use this information to deliver your order, process payment, and to communicate with you about the status of your order. Payment information submitted with your order is used only for payment processing.
Sharing Your Personal Identifiable Information:
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission.
Editing Your Personal Identifiable Information:
We take reasonable measures to ensure that any Personally Identifiable Information we collect on our Site is accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use. If you wish to update or otherwise correct Personally Identifiable Information you have provided to us, please contact us as soon as possible
Confidentiality and Security:
We acknowledge your trust and are committed to take reasonable steps to protect Personally Identifiable Information you provide online from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. We employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure your information.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit/debit card transactions are handled by established third party banking and processing agents. We do our own order fulfillment but reserve the right to utilize third party distribution institutions. Third party financial institutions such as PayPal receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit/debit card or other payment information and to facilitate the processing and shipping of your orders.
ARDYSS RETAIL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Ardyss guarantees the quality of any product which carries the Ardyss name and certifies that the products manufactured for it meet high standards of freshness and quality for our Retail Customer’s use. We are confident that our Retail Customers will find our products satisfactory in every way. Simply request an exchange or refund from us within five (5) days from your receipt of the product. Proof of sales transaction will be required. This guarantee is limited only by the terms of certain warranties attached to or packaged with products and does not apply to any product intentionally damaged or misused. All products must be returned in salable or perfect condition.